It has been asked by several if the five cats are being taken care of and what is their response to Vikki's absence. No problem taking care of the cats. They seem to want more attention than I have time for them. Only Mimosa, the 13 year old Calico Queen of the House, seems to be pouting at times. She relaxes after a little bit of lap time with me.
When I get home I am very tired but sleep soundly.
On Friday the 19th, I turned in my paperwork to get my $10,000.00 cash voucher (reimbursement prize). I was up against a deadline. Can't let that one get away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We're still praying and ready to bring that meal when you're - soft foods only -ha ha! Love the blog!
This is a great idea. Hope Vikki will have a very good day. Still praying. I love you both.
The blog idea was BRILLIANT, Gregg! I guess we should not envy Vikki's food plan right now. Hope today brings comfort and better food!
Sounds like Vikki is feeling a little better. We think Vikki needs a kitty in her lap that will help her get well faster. We love both of you and will continue praying for you both.
Post a Comment